Experts in Arizona Corporation and LLC Publishing
Arizona State law requires all Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s) (PLLC’s), and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP’s) to publish information from their formation documents within 60 days. This pertains both to domestic companies (filed in the state of Arizona) or foreign companies (businesses formed in another state that are requesting authorization to transact business in Arizona).
Having well established relationships with the newspapers throughout the counties of Arizona and because of our large volume, these newspapers give us additional advertising agency discounts not available to the individual; therefore we can pass along these savings and give you the most competitive pricing. Our staff is well versed in all the approved newspapers and journals and will select the appropriate one based on the County of your business. All original documents are forwarded to you at the end of the process.
We are experts in the Arizona Corporation / LLC publishing statutes from start to finish making a complex issue simple. Starting a new business can be a time consuming process, delegate this task to us so you can quickly move on to your checklist of items needed to launch your successful venture.
Arizona Publication Process:
- Ads will be placed for three consecutive publications in a newspaper of general circulation in the county of your company’s known place of business in Arizona. The notice of filing the Articles will contain the information required in Arizona Revised Statutes Section 29-632, subsection A.
- Affidavits of publication are provided by the newspapers after ads have completed running.
- Copy of Affidavit of Publication is filed with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Original Affidavit of Publication is forwarded to the client.
Penalty for Not Publishing:
If you fail to timely publish the Notice of Publication or fail to timely file the Affidavit of Publication with the Arizona Corporation Commission, the Arizona Corporation Commission may revoke the charter of the company, which causes it to die and cease to exist.
Timeline to Complete Publishing:
Arizona requires one insertion per week for three consecutive weeks in one newspaper. Range of completion varies from four to five weeks depending on the county and newspaper utilized. Upon receipt of affidavits of publication in our office, they are immediately scanned and emailed to the client. Originals are then mailed.
Price of publications is determined by the cost of the newspaper plus our service fee. The price we quote (see order form) is all inclusive there are never any extra “surprises”.
AZ Corporation Publishing
Within sixty days after the commission approves the filing, there shall be published in a newspaper of general circulation in the county of the known place of business, for three consecutive publications, a notice of the filing of such articles of organization or incorporation consisting of the information required by Arizona statutes. An affidavit evidencing publication may be filed with the commission.
AZ Corporation Publishing (Legal Notice Must Contain)
- A corporate name for the corporation.
- The number of shares the corporation is authorized to issue.
- A brief statement of the character of business that the corporation initially intends to actually conduct in this state. This statement does not constitute a limitation on the character of business that the corporation ultimately may conduct.
- The name and address of each person who is to serve as a director until a successor is elected and qualifies.
- The name, street address and signature of the corporation’s statutory agent.
- The street address of the known place of business for the corporation, if different from that of its statutory agent.
- The name and address of each incorporator.
Arizona Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Publishing (Legal Notice Must Contain)
- The name of the limited liability company.
- The name, street address in this state and signature of the agent for service of process required to be maintained by Section 29-604.
- The address of the limited liability company’s known place of business in this state, if different from the street address of the company’s statutory agent.
- Either of the following statements:
- (a) Management of the limited liability company is vested in a manager or managers.
- (b) Management of the limited liability company is reserved to the members.
- The name and address of either of the following:
- (a) If management of the limited liability company is vested in a manager or managers, each person who is a manager of the limited liability company and each member who owns, either separately or as a co-owner with others, a twenty per cent or greater interest in the capital or profits of the limited liability company.
- (b) If management of the limited liability company is reserved to the members, each person who is a member of the limited liability company.
Why Choose HUBCO Legal Advertising?
- We’ve been helping business owners since 1982.
- Publishing your business is made easy.
- We make a complex process fast and simple.
- Working closely with every state and newspaper to guarantee our service.